[30.08.2015] --- Out of beta. Now available in 18 colors, with many new features and few important fixes.
[17.09.2015] --- Few bug fixes, interface improvements.
[04.12.2015] --- Graphic and performance improvements (65MB of memory usage).
1. Extract downloaded package to VLC skins folder*
2. Run VLC
3. Go to Preferences > Use custom skin > [Choose] Skin resource file > Save
4. Close VLC and open it again to apply the skin
5. That's it
* Windows 32 bit - C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\Skins
Windows 64 bit - C:\Program Files(x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\Skins
Ubuntu - ~/.local/share/vlc/skins2/
- (Main window / Cinema mode) Doubleclick cover art to adjust image to window size